Thursday, July 27, 2006

Heil Kitler

"Does your cat look like Adolf Hitler? Do you wake up in a cold sweat every night wondering if he's going to up and invade Poland? Does he keep putting his right paw in the air while making a noise that sounds suspiciously like "Sieg Miaow"? If so, this is the website for you."

Tai forwarded me the link to this unusual site, and I'm sure she'll remember my own childhood cat, Caboodle (pictured here). Thankfully, he was just a mere runner-up for a Hitler look-alike and not the real deal.

Click on title or go to: www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True, Caboodle was no Kitler. But in this photo he does look suspiciously like Meow Tse Tung.

Katie Bowen said...

Tai,

Do you remember how Id be lying on my bed and he would jump up with a live lizard or bird in his mouth, then proceed to kill it in front of me as an offering of some sort? Do you remember that???? Unfortunately I do.