Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Shout Out

I'm here on David's computer but I'm just not free to blog in the way I'm accustomed to blogging when on a computer other than my own. (Is that proper English?) But I am certain that regardless of Verizon's complete and utter incompetence, they will have me up and running in no time. Well, I'm not certain, but I hope.

We've had several days of amazing weather here in New York, the kind that is just too beautiful to even attempt to describe. Today became hot and muggy again, but the word is that the glorious weather is about to return, restoring peace and harmony to the city and a sense of hope and joy to all its inhabitants. Okay, so maybe I'm being a bit over the top with the weather thing, but I'm telling you, it's been breathtakingly beautiful.

All is well here, Annie is having a great time down south and David is working on a new script and getting much attention for his last endeavor, a screenplay called Grand Cru. As for me, I'm okay, living my life, be it seriously uncomfortable at times, the way I'm supposed to be living it. I miss my little blog already and all its sweet readers, I suppose it's become part of me, part of my daily routine and something I look forward to.

Love to all from the big, big apple.

Katie.

No comments: