Thursday, October 26, 2006

Secret

Sometimes I go to bed very late and wake up very early, like this morning, no alarm needed.

Sometimes I am so in love with life that I want more hours to live it. Just to do little things like read and listen to the birds sing, turn on music and write something for the Half Note, light a candle and scrub the stove.

Sometimes, when I get close to that kind of connectedness, I also become close to my own mortality, and in those moments, I battle to hold on to my contentment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secret: I have an admirer coming to visit me in November and I am very happy about it.

Katie Bowen said...

So, HF, why do you think non-Jewish men love Jewish women so much?

Do you think it's because we don’t ask them if they want mayonnaise on everything, or could it be something more?

Anonymous said...

Attraction to Jewish women - Oh, it's something more than Mayo ... it is something provocative and hard to pin down ...

There is a sensual and passionate sexuality that exudes from women of Jewish descent - something alluring, mysterious and exotic ...

It's much more than holding the mayo on everything ... something much more ...

Know any available Jewish women looking for a nice non-Jewish guy?