Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sketches of Spain, The Last Day.


I'm emotional today, missing Annie but sad to leave Barcelona. It will be hard to say goodbye to Guillermo, someone to whom I've grown very attached, as well as Gloria and Janna (will post pictures of Janna next week.)

They are one of the most interesting, remarkable and gentle families I have ever known, and my heart will definitely break tomorrow when I say goodbye.

I'm about to run downtown one more time, to walk along the streets one more time...I may post more later but I may not.

2 comments:

Reverend Shawn said...

Home so soon??
It seems like you just got there ...

You'll have to plan on a return trip sometime ...

Sounds like you had a marvelous time ... looking forward to hearing more about your trip ...

travel safe ... travel well ..

Edtime Stories said...

Journey safely and I hope all goes smoothly.