Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ugly Truths

Sometimes I wake in the middle of the night with uncontrollable hiccups.

Sometimes I wake in the morning with my teeth clenched so tightly that I have a raging headache.

I will not hesitate to spend $25 on a good candle.

When I have something really good in my life, I have to work at not fearing it will go away.

Sometimes I have to leave a store because they are playing really bad music. I don't make a fuss, I just stop shopping, pay for the things I already have, and I go.

I would rather have all my wisdom teeth pulled than spend a day at Disney World.

Sometimes when I'm at a movie theatre, I must excuse myself for a couple of minutes and go and have a conversation with the projectionist about how to improve the quality of the sound.

No comments: