Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lost my head

I received a card from my hair stylist asking how I was liking my latest cut. Today I sent her a reply, only to re-read it later and wonder if this was a normal response…


Hey Alexis,

I wanted to tell you that since you cut my hair it's just looking better and better every day. My life is slightly upside down right now and it's so odd to discover how much it helps that my hair is looking so good. Sounds crazy, doesn't it? I mean, my locks won't pay my bills or bring me love, but having a great cut has actually been a comfort to me in recent weeks. It looked amazing when you did it at the salon and it looks great when I blow it out at home, but you know what? I love it most when I simply wash it and towel dry. I've never appreciated or enjoyed my hair all that much, but ever since it landed in your skillful hands, I am completely full of myself!

You are simply the greatest stylist, artist and magician on the planet.

Thank you, I'll see you in May.

Katie

2 comments:

Dina said...

perfect!!! I wish I felt that glorious about my hair...I guess that would take more that a box of color from wal mart, ya think?!

Katie Bowen said...

When you come visit New York and I take you to Alexis, you may leave here broke, but you will feel that glorious about your hair. Guaranteed.