Thursday, November 08, 2007

Don't know much about astronomy

Annie: "Mommy, did you know that 300 earths could fit into one Jupiter?"

Me: "I didn't know that."

Annie: "Did you know that the thing Daddy and I look at through the telescope is Venus, and that Mercury is the size of the moon?"

Me: "I didn't know that either."

Annie: "Did you know that scientists think that millions of years ago there was life on Mars? But Everyone knows that!"

Me: "I didn't know that."

Annie: "Did you know that when astronauts walk on the moon, their footprints stay there and that there is no atmosphere on the moon?"

Me: "Yes! I knew that!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Stay there"? I didn't know that!

Katie Bowen said...

I didn't really know that about the footprints either, but I couldn't let on that I was COMPLETELY ignorant!