Sunday, December 23, 2007

In this moment


Freedom #1: Taking a walk and leaving my cellphone at home.

Admission #1: On my walk, passing my car parked on the street and looking at it with affection, as if it were a member of my family.

Confession #1: Bought a book titled, The Heart of Love, How to Go Beyond Fantasy to Find True Relationship Fulfillment.

Sadness # 1: In 6 more days we will vacate the Homestead, where 10 years ago I sat on the floor of the empty apartment and nursed my baby before the movers arrived.

New pleasure #1: Lemon ginger tea with honey.

Confession #2: At the Half Note is a love affair I'm having with myself.

Fear #1: I will become someone who guards her heart.

Fear #2: I'll never know how to guard my heart.

Resignation #1: I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Edtime Stories said...

This was powerful...I hope that you find the balance of guarding your heart and giving the right people the key in.