Thursday, March 20, 2008

Online film festival


Dear Half Note readers,

My film, Cold Tea is part of Earth, Spirit & Love, an online short film festival dedicated to short movies about what matters most. And what matters most is that you partake in the voting of my film and give it a "10" rating, OK?

1) Go to earthspiritlove.com and register as a "Community Member."

2) Receive an email saying that you have been activated.

3) Click on the"Love" Category to find Cold Tea, or it might be easier just to click here .

4) Watch the trailer.

5) Watch the film.

6) When the film ends, scroll down until you see the 10 stars below the screen. Rate this film a 10 and you will be assured a place in heaven.

It's inconvenient, but if you haven't already seen the film, here's your chance to see it, and if you have seen the film, well, here's your chance to help me.

Goodnight and good luck, and thank you.

Katie

1 comment:

Reverend Shawn said...

... I like Cold Tea, it's who I am !

You KNOW how I voted ...

thanks for the chance ... I adore that film - it is just sweet.