Thursday, April 17, 2008

King of queens

Did you know the word Regina means queen in Italian? I knew that, so what an oversight it was to post "a little Queen" at the sidebar today, Gary Regina's birthday, and not make the connection. Although Gary is not such a little queen, in fact, he's a rather big queen, I mean, a tall queen--that is to say a tall Regina--I mean he's not a queen at all (not that it would matter if he was), oh hell, what I'm trying to say is happy birthday Gary, The Half Note and I send you much love on this momentous and royal occasion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED the music for Cold Tea!
Happy birthday!

Mike

AMGallegos said...

Very funny Katie!

Anonymous said...

Katie, this cracked me UP!

Is Gary Regina the one who wrote the music for your movie? If he is, he IS royalty!

And by the way, thank you for sending me the DVD!

Mel.

Katie Bowen said...

Hi Melissa, yes, Gary composed and performed the theme for "Cold Tea," and Dave and I both agree it was a match made in cinematic heaven!

Got your email, so glad you liked it.

Love to the family.

Katie

Anonymous said...

I don't know the guy, but happy birthday! That was hysterical!

Mark J.