Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Leo horoscope by Rob Brezsny

Lately I haven't been inspired by what Brezsny has to say about Leos, but today my friend Tai was inspired enough to email me Rob's latest, and I am inspired enough to post it.

Leo: If you really knew how much you were loved, you would never cry again. A sublime relaxation would flood your nervous system, freeing you to see the beautiful secrets that your chronic fear has hidden from you. If you knew how much the world longs for your genius to bloom in its full glory, the peace that filled you would ensure you could not fail. You'd face every trial with eager equanimity. You would always know exactly what to do because your intuition would tell you in a myriad of subtle ways. And get this: A glimpse of this glory will soon be available to you.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I knew Rob when he was just a regular janitor at India Joze (though who can really know him?).

wendy said...

Opps, that's me, Aaron, not Wendy.