Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ad buster

Annie: "When we get home, can I wash my room with Windex?"

Me: "Uh... OK."

Annie: "I saw a commercial that said, 'Wash your room with Windex!'"

Me: "Hey, since when did you stop adhering to the rule about muting the commercials?"

Annie: "Mom, I never mute the commercials anymore! Besides, it's not like I'm actually going to start buying the products they're advertising!"

Me: "But you just said you wanted to wash your room with Windex."

Annie: "Oh. Right. Good point."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your dad used to warn people about commercials keep up the good work rw

Katie Bowen said...

You have an amazing memory, Russell!

ChloeLovesLife said...

LOL!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't want my baby watching commercials either!

Reverend Shawn said...

... MOM!!! Stop confusing me with FACTS !!! ... I adore Annie - she's the bomb!!!