Friday, November 09, 2007

Half Note Interview with Annie Kosh

Half Note: You seem like a girl who has a lot on her mind. Please tell me some of the things you think about on a regular basis.

Annie Kosh: I do think of a lot of things, and some of the things I think about are when I'm getting a puppy and all the things I'm going to do with it and how much fun it's going to be. And I think about how I'm going to annoy my mom later and beg her to go on the computer and to invite a friend over for dinner. I also think about stuff that is coming up that is exciting, for example, today I was thinking about how tomorrow I'm going to sleep over my Grandma's and play Chinese Checkers with her, and have my favorite food, farmer cheese on a bagel for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And just spending time with her.

HN: What is your earliest memory?

AK: When I was 6 or 7, in 2nd grade in my old school, there was a girl named Evalina, and one day she got very angry at me so she latched her nails onto my arm and ripped open my skin. I was screaming and crying and she was laughing.

HN: I understand you have a real knowledge of classic films. Can you name some of your favorites?

AK: Top Hat, Major and the Minor, Follow the Fleet, Holiday Inn, and Bringing Up Baby.

HN: What are some of your favorite contemporary films?

AK: Tootsie, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Bend It Like Beckham, High School Music II, Woody Allen's, Scoop.

HN:
Who is your favorite performer and why?

AK:
Fred Astaire, because in every movie that I've seen with him, he's very funny and he has great tap dancing moves.

HN: Aside from Ginger Rogers, who do you think danced best with Fred Astaire?

AK: Majorie Reynolds in the movie, Holiday Inn,

HN: What qualities do you like most about your Dad, and what qualities do you like least?

AK: The qualities I like most about my Dad are when he laughs he pants like a dog, he makes jokes a lot and most of them are funny, but the rest of them are really bad. Just like me, even though he's shy, when he's around people he knows and loves, his inner self comes out. The qualities I don't like about him are that he gets stressed a lot, especially about taxes and work and moving. Also, whenever my mom asks him if my friends can sleep over, he groans, even if he says yes afterwards.

HN: What qualities do you like most about your mom, and what qualities do you like least?

AK: The qualities I like most about my mom are when kids are mean to me, she confronts them, she dresses nice, she usually lets my friends over, and she makes good hot cocoa for me and other delicious foods. There's more, but I'm too tired to say it, but I LOOOOOOOVE her!!!!! The qualities I like the least about her are that she punishes me a lot, she bugs me about creating my reality, and when I talk about global warming, she tells me not to be obsessed and worried about it, but I'm not even obsessed!!

HN:
What are your plans for tonight?

AK: I'm going to have my friend Giselle over for dinner and we're going to play and talk (we're at my Mom's), then I'm going to go home and watch a Netflix movie with my Daddy.

3 comments:

Dina said...

WOW!! I'm impressed with all the old movies..Tiki is now watching "The Wizard of Oz" for the billionth time...a favorite of both of ours....good job Annie!

Katie Bowen said...

The credit really goes to her Dad, he introduced classic movies to her when she was a toddler. Annie loves Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn; she loves the humor and energy of the old films. Start Tiki on them now, if you wait too long she may not even tolerate watching black and white.
Much love to you and your family,

Katie

Katie Bowen said...

Tai,

Stay tuned.