Friday, November 09, 2007

Radical Trust

The Half Note serves primarily as a creative outlet for me, but also as a journal. When there's a lull on the blog it usually has to do with one of two things. Either I'm lacking inspiration, or I'm filled with thoughts and emotions that involve other people, making it impossible to spill the beans without compromising those people or my relationships. Sometimes I think I do remarkably well at revealing and concealing at the same time, other times I know when I've crossed the line. And then there are times when I feel certain that what I've expressed has fallen under the radar, only to learn that I could have done it differently, I could have done better.

1 comment:

Katie Bowen said...

So THAT'S what's going on over at aerophant! Tai, you are a master at disguising your lulls with what I assumed was prose and poetry.

K