Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just like a movie

I've been so completely entertained by the stories that played out in my own life this past year, who needed to go to the movies?

Out of all the Academy Award nominated films, I only saw 2. Enchanted, which I loved, and Juno, which it seems everyone on the planet loved, but me. (click here for my review) Although I may be wrong, it seemed that most of the stuff out of Hollywood was dark, and frankly, these days, I'm just interested in turning the lights back on.

But I will watch the show tonight on Dave's high-def-wide screen, and be sure to have a good book to read every time Jon Stewart leaves the stage.

3 comments:

CJGallegos said...

Actually the darker the better for me so this year I was in "grim-heaven".

Anonymous said...

GO see "The Band's Visit" -- view it first, as a human being and then as a film maker.

Anonymous said...

too bad that you missed into the wild