Thursday, October 02, 2008

God bless America. Please.

I prefer not to taint The Half Note with politics and politicians, but I have to say it. That lousy excuse for a woman--the one who is flapping her jaws and taking up space on network television--the one who only physically resembles a human being--well, I am embarrassed, offended, insulted, disgusted and outraged that if the Republicans win in November, she will be, as Jack Cafferty says, "One 72-year-old's heartbeat away from being President of the United States."

And if that doesn't scare the hell out of you, it should.

3 comments:

Reverend Shawn said...

that one heart beat scares the hell outta me, and I'm NOT an American ... we ALL have reason to be afraid ... very very afraid.

Douglas Miller said...

Well it scares the hell out of me and I'm not even American. I watched the Biden/Palin face-off and she didn't even seem to be able to speak and form sentences. She comes across as if on many issues it is the first time she has ever thought about them. 'Off the top of her head' thinking. How did she get to be Governer? I was in Minneapolis a few years ago at the time that Jesse Ventura was made State Governer and I remember asking myself the same question then.

Anonymous said...

say it sister! she and her odd hair do (left over from the early 90's) and her attempt at fashionable blazers and the child...what is going on there..anyway it all is disturbing and i have actually thought that she may be a robot?? something not so human about her.
but in my country we may re elect a total idiot too..so where shall we all flee?